Featured Post

When You've Reached Your Limit

I was listening to the radio station KLOVE today as I was driving and heard a Christian singer talk about a time in his life when he was de...

Friday, February 24, 2017

Week of February 20-24: Forward Friday-Our Vision

"We live by faith, not by sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7)

Faith is believing in what is not seen and is essential in our belief in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. We walk that journey everyday as we walk by faith. If we keep our eyes on Jesus then we are not paying so much attention to the seemingly calamities that are falling on our right and our left in our life. We are not giving them our energy by focusing on them, but giving our vision and our hope back to Jesus. Are you walking today with your eyes on Jesus? I know that when I do I am not as easily distracted by things that usually distract me. I walk more in peace; not anxiousness, not worry. And then it seems a little more easier to place those burdens in Jesus's hands when I can't handle them. It takes the load off and frees me up to walk in joy and peace.

Are you having a difficult time seeing with clear vision? Is there too much in the way to see the path God has placed you on? It's time to ask God to clear the path for you, to replant your focus, your attention so you can walk freely on your journey without distraction--so you can enjoy that joy and peace.